Friday, August 20, 2010

Back to Lautoka


We are all staying at the Cathey Hotel near to town and PTC. We had the first 2 days off and just rested from the island adventure. Sunday we went to Pastor Ravioli's Church (that's how I remember but it is not right) where we have been doing visitations. That evening we were to do the service at Ladua and Vika's church at Prayer Mountain. What a sweet time with the Lord and so refreshing and renewing.We planned to have worship and prayer every morning from 8 to 9 before stating our days.Monday and Tuesday we all went on visitation(those that were not sick that is)Wednesday I stayed back with Christie so we could prepare for the craft for Kids Club and get some rest as well.After Kids Club Jan, Darryl, Christie and I walked up to Ledua and Vika's for fellowship and dinner. I was impressed with the great food Vika had prepared for us since they too are missionaries and dependent on support for there needs. It is amazing to see Gods faithfulness all around us. We were quite full after eating and had some great conversation and entertainment by Jeremiah(their 1 year old little boy what a joy!) We had an ice cream social next at Marou House( PTC's pre-school and one of the locations for our kids club) The staff had a wonderful good bye send off for us with many yummy treats! Thursday our last day and I was in a battle to finish strong. I thought I would only do one activity until I went to worship and the Lord spoke so clearly to me to finish strong! So we all went to visitation for a final good bye and then our last Kids Club. Exhausted, but I knew I had done all that God had asked of me and it felt good. Friday morning we all were packed and in the lobby at 9:30 to go to the TokaToka Resort across the street from the airport for our final 2 days and rest and recuperate.(signs are we might have Typhoid running through the group) More to come once we hit Kona. I praise God for His continued FAITHFULNESS in my life and our entire team.


No comments:

Post a Comment