Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Prayed away


What an invigorating and emotional day! Three services of prayer and encouragement from the church family and friends. I am so very blessed to belong to such a warm and loving group of people! I still can't believe that God has blessed me with this outreach. Can you imagine getting to go and love people from a different culture, I am sure I will be more ministered to then they! Then a chance to go to YWAM on Kona and spend my days in Gods word,heaven on earth? Thank you so much to those who have been praying for me I am in such wonderful hands,His! Thank you also to those of you who can financially support me, my trust in Him has grown tremendously through this, it is amazing to depend solely on Him for everything. The days are going by fast I will be leaving on February 10th at 7:00 am from Fresno to SF, my flight in SF leaves at 9:00 pm non stop to Manilla. From there I will take a taxi to the bus station and a bus down to Olongapo where Leslie will be meeting me. Unti then "May you be covered by the dust of your rabbi"
In His hands
lee

No comments:

Post a Comment