Sunday, January 23, 2011

Home again, Home again!



My sister and her daughter picked me up at the airport when I arrived. (Late I might add bless you for staying up to get me sis) I spent the next few days getting things in order to head for Colorado and spend some time with my daughter who is expecting her third child in January. I exchanged all my tropical wardrobe for wool socks, long underwear and all the warm sweaters I could find! Terah and her family live at Covenant Heights Christian Camp and Retreat Center in Estes Park, Co. about 9,000 foot elevation!
Before we left I did have the chance to go with my sisters and visit my older sister in LA, whose husband has gone home to be with our Lord after a long battle with cancer. I so enjoyed just hanging out and being with her and my other 2 sisters. Sweet fellowship.
So that leads me to present. I have been working as Head of housekeeping at Covenant Heights and getting a manual written up for them to follow here at camp. I have been enjoying hanging out with my grandbabies and welcoming our newest baby boy Levi to the family. I am not sure what plans the Lord has for me but I am eagerly listening for His voice and being obedient to the Spirits leading.
I get to be a part of a Small Sabbatical for Pastors here at camp and looking forward to hosting a Prayer Labrynth and a time of meditating on the attributes of God. I will continue to share my journey and where I am. I hope to continue to go out into the nations and share the love of Christ with those who have not heard. What this will look like I do not know, but I do know that He has a plan for my life. I only pray that I will be obedient to all He calls me to do. Thank you for joining me thus far on my journey and I hope that you continue to grow in the knowledge of Him who so greatly loves us and travels the journey with us.

No comments:

Post a Comment