Sunday, January 23, 2011

Coming Home












So coming home was a long trip with some confusion at the baggage counter but Sciri and Bill and Ladua worked it all out, some sad farewells and off we went. The plane home was more crowded than the way there but we managed. We were welcomed home by our wonderful class leaders Bob and Caroline Hopkins. What a blessing to see their faces. We spent the next few days debriefing in a group and then one on one with a leader. What care we were given. I must say I am not sure what to do with myself. Many desires but will wait to hear from the Lord. One by one we all left. Except for John who has stayed on with maintenance at the YWAM base, Byung Su (Joe) who is taking the Biblical Studies class and Jan & Dazza whowill be class leaders for the next Crossroads class! I will greatly miss all of my new family and hope to cross paths on this journey we are all on.

No comments:

Post a Comment