Thursday, September 24, 2009

God's Timing


Well I am not on my way to Kona but to Colorado! I was offered a month long job and the chance to spend time with my daughter and son in-law and of course my wonderful grandbabies. I will be back in November to spend more time with Tenaya while she is at High Sierra semester at APU in Bass Lake and work possibly at Erna's Elderberry House and save more money for my trip in April. Only God really knows the plans for our lives so I will wait upon Him and follow His lead. Thank you for all your financial support and especially your prayers they are felt and welcomed. My comfort zone these past few months has been pulled and stretched and sometimes felt as though it would burst! With the help of our Savior I am sure to perservere. Until next time I will quote a special friend
May you be covered by the dust of your rabbi....

No comments:

Post a Comment