Monday, September 21, 2009

The Beginning


I have come to a place in life where I am in need of God's direction, a CROSSROADS if you will.My purpose of raising my children up in the LORD and being a "mom" after 25 years has come to a point of change. I will always be a mom however their needs are very different now. My main role in their lives now will be of a prayer warrior and sometimes even an advisor.(blessed if they ask)So I am heading out on the mission field. YWAM CROSSROADS DTS.

In order to allow God to lead me I am seeking your prayers and financial support during this time of renewal.The CROSSROADS DTS is especially designed for those who are seeking spiritual renewal, vision or new direction. It is a unique opportunity to know God more intimately, increase in Godly character and become involved in missions.
CDTS consists of 2 phases:

1] a 12 week lecture phase based at the University of the Nations in Kona,HI

2]an 8 week mission phase spent in the Philippines

Both phases require a little over $4,000 each to attend. My heart is to serve, however I have emptied myself out these last 25 years and feel the need to be renewed and transformed for His purpose. I am sure that God will both lead and provide for where He would have me be.

There is another way to support me and encourage a healthy lifestyle at the same time. I am using my Juice Plus business(fruits & vegies in a capsule)as my tent making business similar to Paul. If you are led to support me in this way I would encourage you to go to my website at:


all other support is tax deductible and may be sent to:

Sierra Pines

PO Box 2383

Oakhurst, Ca. 93644

Place Lee Sonderland/CROSSROADS in the memo line


Please check back here for I will be recording the steps my journey takes me on with my Savior.

No comments:

Post a Comment