Friday, April 9, 2010

Birthday-Welcome -Going away Party


So we had the party of all parties! Sonny's Birthday, the BAS Team arrived from India and saying good-bye to me. What a great night of friends, food and fellowship. Some of the women from 12th street were there as well as Irene and her family from the Lotus Foundation. What a talented group they are from BAS singing and playing. We also played a great game however my team did not win. I will be packing and getting ready to go to Kona now. The party was on Monday and Tuesday I am taking lumpia and Turon to the women's bible study on 12th street for another goodbye. Meeting new people is great , it is saying goodbye that hurts. Let these pictures speak for themselves. Needless to say I did shed some tears. What a blessing these women have been to my life!

1 comment:

  1. Looks like you had some great times. The Lord has surely blessed you.

    Cindy

    ReplyDelete